AddThis Smart Layers

Saturday, April 28, 2012

Simple Adsense Tips

Getting fired up and ranting about something, can often get a person to thinking. I took that energy, prayed, then I was able to really focus on some of the solutions.

I will start adding them to my Google Adsense Tips blog.

http://docadsense.blogspot.com/

The First Simple Tip. Have a goal of at least 50 visitors to your website per day.

Not that simple? Well I am not an SEO genius, but this popped into my head earlier. How many muti-level marketing companies, make more than $1000.00 annually? I'll give you a moment to think about it. Yes, I said one thousand dollars. I 'm only asking this question, because it relates to SEO.

Well this rant, if you can call it that, is over. I will have to dive more into this subject in the Adsense tips section. But as my buddy Tigger would say, "TTFN".

~ Doc Reo



No comments:

Post a Comment